Let c how my holiday went...
Plan 1. Meet up with Mr.chiang from kedah in somewhere 7th dec. Then get some updated information and redesign a websites for him.
What I did: We done some simple discussion through HP. We gone meet online to discuss it again
Percentage of completeness: 26.87%
2. Meet up with Woo in Pahang. Then hopefully we can work something out from there.
What i did: The plan was cancel due to my relative's kindergarten opening ceremony.
Percentage of completeness: 0%
3. Complete the flash thing I promise for a net friend.
What I did: Instead of the whole flash thing, I only complete some very little small part. :P
Percentage of completeness: 13.44%
4. Do mykard.
What I did: YES! Complete !
Percentage of completeness: 100%
5. Call some really old fren and primary school mate for yamchar.
What I did: Contact with old frens? Yes.. yamchar? No....
Percentage of completeness: 49.83%
6. play some badminton and sport
What i did: Only played badminton once but with some jogging and some visit to fitness center, i think this plan went pretty well.
Percentage of completeness: 72.19%
7. Sleep more. Yam char, Watch TVshow more.. Etc..etc...
What i did: Sleep lot? yes, til 2 or 3. Yamchar? Everyday... right? TV prog? Every seconds i'm not yamchar or sleep
Percentage of completeness: 100%
Plus: SingK, Mahjong, Movie.
so, overall the percentage is 51.76 which atleast passing the grade. haha.. Mainly the score come from part like enjoy and playing. "If you are not working hard, u must be play a lot" i fulfill it.. haha... i will be back to mlk on satuday... hopefully.
And by a new sem start, i hope all my motivation will come back to me. :P
Plan 1. Meet up with Mr.chiang from kedah in somewhere 7th dec. Then get some updated information and redesign a websites for him.
What I did: We done some simple discussion through HP. We gone meet online to discuss it again
Percentage of completeness: 26.87%
2. Meet up with Woo in Pahang. Then hopefully we can work something out from there.
What i did: The plan was cancel due to my relative's kindergarten opening ceremony.
Percentage of completeness: 0%
3. Complete the flash thing I promise for a net friend.
What I did: Instead of the whole flash thing, I only complete some very little small part. :P
Percentage of completeness: 13.44%
4. Do mykard.
What I did: YES! Complete !
Percentage of completeness: 100%
5. Call some really old fren and primary school mate for yamchar.
What I did: Contact with old frens? Yes.. yamchar? No....
Percentage of completeness: 49.83%
6. play some badminton and sport
What i did: Only played badminton once but with some jogging and some visit to fitness center, i think this plan went pretty well.
Percentage of completeness: 72.19%
7. Sleep more. Yam char, Watch TVshow more.. Etc..etc...
What i did: Sleep lot? yes, til 2 or 3. Yamchar? Everyday... right? TV prog? Every seconds i'm not yamchar or sleep
Percentage of completeness: 100%
Plus: SingK, Mahjong, Movie.
so, overall the percentage is 51.76 which atleast passing the grade. haha.. Mainly the score come from part like enjoy and playing. "If you are not working hard, u must be play a lot" i fulfill it.. haha... i will be back to mlk on satuday... hopefully.
And by a new sem start, i hope all my motivation will come back to me. :P
the unhealthy lifestlyle is actually overcome the healthy wan, and u should make a comparison of it like...healthy: 30% and unhealthy: 70%
ReplyDeletelol
The cosmos is nice anyway!!!
Hey..it's alright la...ur life is perfect!!! Did you post it purposely to make me envy ?? I just can't make my life to be like urs..So, pls come back to kl when i'm back...we can have a LAN party..but..GAME: BEJEWELED!! HAHA!
ReplyDeleteNoNo.. haha.. sheryl.. i know u are having fun in UK too.. no doubt. anyway.. happy merry christmas to sheryl in london!
ReplyDelete