It no longer some ORDINARY hot. Just like sheryl said,
it 's super extremely HOTTTTTTT. What i can do in such a hot day except plan for a swim?
YES.. the public swimming pool which located just the opposite of the mahkota parade is done with it's renovation and now reopen to public. Swim at 5pm might be a little bit early but 7pm session is too crowded. crowded means there will be some hot chick too.. ahem.. But i'm not there for chick. So, i will normally go for 5pm session.*i'm not 100% honest here*

too bad, I only realised that i left my goggle back in my house when almost reach town. *Grrrr* I cant really swim without goggle, it only make my eyes pain.



But still, i paid rm1.50 for entrance. I only manage to swim for 5-10 minute b4 my eyes urgue me to stop. For the rest of the 20-30 minute, just wondering around the pool and relaxing. *yeah*



YEs.. I'm going to swim again today. and I not gonna left my goggle this times. HAHAHA..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another trip in process. [edited]

Ethos, pathos, and logos

small effort, big satisfaction