+++++ +++++ +++++

Disaster

Disaster! I spend way too much in this month! The worst thing is I have no idea where my money gone. Its Rm*000! Ppl always said time flies, I would said money flies too, in just a blink. Now I really have tight budget for my HK trip.

And I am living in Malacca, not KL, not New York, not some big city. Its way way way too much for me. I guess I had to eat those cheap lunch everyday, and no more expensive/fattening supper for me. I gonna step on my throttle whenever I passby those stall selling karipuff, drink, tong sui, blablabla ..

I still haven clear my water, electric, telephone bills. Im in DEBT. Oh my god, what situation I get myself into?

+++++ +++++ +++++

A white lie?

Its April, My landlord came and collects the rental fees from me. Since I dun have the money with me, I went to ATM machine and only til that time I know Im broke.

And I tell a lie to my landlord. He ask me how much is rental of the apartment beside my housing area. I said I duno. But in fact, it cost over RM1000++, for a twin sharing room, each ppl would paid rm160-190. I dun dare to tell him that his rental fees are way too cheap!!! Kekeke..

+++++ +++++ +++++

love story from MLK

I receive a call from taek* asking me if Im free for a cheesecake session in town. He said ynnad* got something to share with me. So we went to secret recipe.
1st thing that come throu my mind was those multi level marketing thing that he gonna share with me but he tell me one of the sweetest thing in the world.

Ynnad in love with someone. WAO~~ I always believe that he gonna get himself a gf in real soon and yes, he did. After some unsuccessful love story from him, he deserve this. Thank for sharing ya happiness with me. He look really happy with it *why not*, and so do i!

Keep on the good work~ I see you around kl after grad.

*name had to be change. :D

+++++ +++++ +++++

Love story from KL

Fren getting in love. Great!

I duno how they started but Im pretty shock as I heard it. I believe most of us will be that SHOCK. Yet, it still the sweetest thing could happen. Its been go under the table for 2 or 3 day b4 they do the open ceremony.

Its finally OFFICIAL. Both of you should tell us in 1st place!!! Anyway, god bless and hope both of you would have some moment together. haha

Anyway, aint we not suppose to blog about this?

+++++ +++++ +++++

a new job , a new life

Mum called me for some chitchat, and I found out that my bro got himself a new job. All along I only know he is interviewing some job but I din know he already make up the decision. So, I called my bro to know more about his new post/job.

Guess what? He is working as MCA s 义工部的执行秘书. GENG BAO? Haha.. 1st thing I wanna clarify is that he is working for charity worker department but he will receive a reasonable salary. His task will be allocate those doctor, lawyer, blablabla.. from all over malaysia into charity work or charity work training. Isnt that something beautiful?

+++++ +++++ +++++

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another trip in process. [edited]

Ethos, pathos, and logos

small effort, big satisfaction