hmm..
God bless, bro.
Hope u did use my camera to snap around taiwan. Dun worry, god will lead the way.
+++++
I bought a notebook today, hopefully i can write down my idea, some thought, some emotion. Basiclly it serve as a diary, but i would like to call it a notebook.
*definition of diary:
1. A daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
2. A personal record book (as a physical object)
I dun believe i can write it everyday. so, it not a diary in any sense.
+++++
A very brief post by me. A longer soon.
Hope u did use my camera to snap around taiwan. Dun worry, god will lead the way.
+++++
I bought a notebook today, hopefully i can write down my idea, some thought, some emotion. Basiclly it serve as a diary, but i would like to call it a notebook.
*definition of diary:
1. A daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations
2. A personal record book (as a physical object)
I dun believe i can write it everyday. so, it not a diary in any sense.
+++++
A very brief post by me. A longer soon.
Comments
Post a Comment