How your desk look like?

Desk - Music and Sound Design from Aaron Trinder Film:Motion:Music on Vimeo.


Its good to record down some very very basic details. Often, we snap and record things on special occasional... which is like less than 10%of ours life

for example... We will take photo whenever birthday party.. where the house is decorate with nice balloon.. furniture being move aside for larger space.... Everyone dress up nicely....

Those are not the place, people or environment that I will miss 10 yrs later. Its the daily living/ exp that count...

How I cycle to my school.. what I saw on my way there...
How I share a room with my bro when I'm small.. How the furniture look like..
How my primary school look like..

Even print screen of my previous laptop's wallpaper tell a better story and give more dimension of me than birthday celebration/ uni graduation / holiday trip photo.

On my left, I got:
1. Hanger.
2. A tomato sause for my sandwich.
3. Water bottle.
4. Home Key with DBS token.
5. Watch that I bought with my first salary.
6. Ncs Notebook where I used to write down everything that in my mind.
7. Muse Magazine that publish by Singapore Heritage Board.
8. First M1 Bill that cost me $88.
9. Some empty food container.


On my right:
1. Danish Biscuit.
2. Old w880 Handphone.
3. Malaysia tourism books from Malaysia tourism fair.
4. Mineral water from Marina Sands Casino.
5. 1TB WD hard disk.
6. A bottle cough syrup.
7. Cotton bud.
8. Passport in my basket.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another trip in process. [edited]

Ethos, pathos, and logos

small effort, big satisfaction