Wow, this is the 10th years!

10 years ago, I was 20 years old.
I was a boy. I was living in Malacca, Malaysia.

10 years after. I'm 30 years.
I'm a father. I'm living in sk.

Huge different. When I'm young, I can share a lot of my personal stuff. Now, I do not even feel comfortable to share publicly where I am living. Even no ppl actually come this blog anymore.

Things get complicated as I grew up.

Can I still post as if I'm 20-ish? Lets try. This is how I would post bout today if I'm 20ish.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Wake up with the same familiar sound. "Daddy, wake up!" Callum scream. Normally he wake up 745am. Agatha going to bedok so I will bring callum to school then.

Can not remember anything fancy on the way to office/school. There is one boy sitting beside Callum and they both playing piggies games. The boys trying to play the same level with Callum.

Sky a bit dark, drizzling when we reach hub. Callum on his small jacket and we quickly run to the parking due to the small rain. Sent Callum to lvl 4 and off I go to lvl 7.

Put my beg and I went b6 for breakfast. Order a fried noodle, 2 soon kueh and soya milk. Cost $2.90. After breakfast. back to lvl7. Start work as usual.

Lunch went AMK. Cousin called to have dinner together. Spent sometimes to meet with him cause duno which coffee shop he is mentioning. He treat chicken rice. Chit chat and drink coffee.  good catch up. Then he drop me back to hub while he continue to go meeting.

Work as usual from 2 to 6pm. Fetch Callum around 645pm but forgot to take fruits. Sigh, went up again and take fruit. Then stuck with question. Spend sometimes to answer. Then go lvl2 to pass the fruit to agatha. then discover forgot to take callum beg. Grrrr... dont care... Dont want to go back office anymore.

take bus go home then eat dinner. Order a lala soup and chicken. Create a racing story to pursue callum to finish his food. Its the racing between callum who driving lamborghini  and compete with bullet train and jet fighter. If callum not fast in his dinner, then he will lose out in the story. What a cruel way to force my own son to eat faster. yikes.

then come back home slowly, take bath, play with callum then here am i .. writing a very personal blog

+++++++++++++++

Really tough to complete this long story. its good to able to share again... Are you seeing this, 40 years old Wei Han.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another trip in process. [edited]

Ethos, pathos, and logos

small effort, big satisfaction