D-day
Wake up 5am early in the morning, preparin ourself. Billion thank to keat for his accommodation as well as transportation to airport.

Reach KLIA about 640am and Our tour guide only reach 650am. After chkin in our luggage and getting my boardin pass , there aint much time left to hangin around KLIA. Just sufficient for me to buy a rm60 reload card and paid a visit to toilet.

When is the last time I been on a flight? Haha, 9 years ago with the very similar destination -> Macau. But Cant remember much about the trip to macau/hk/china on 1997, erhmm.. can u imagine everyone celebrate their christmas at the street but bro and I watchin them from hotel ? YES, Parent are tired and we are too small to hangin around in unfamiliar place.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My lunch at 17000feet high.

The stewardess from china airlines is pretty fine. The one who serve us are one of the cutest ~ :D The lunch is pretty ok too.. When asked for any juice, coffee or tea. All of us required for alcohol. Aiks.. beer, wain, whisky.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
taken in plane's toilet. :D

1245pm. finally, we reached hk. Well, I can said the design of KLIA is better then hk *s. Anyway, I was once worry that my luggage will be lost or shipping to Afghanistan. I must be watchin too much movie.. haha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Luggage lost~!!!!

After taking all my luggage, we meet at the meeting point where ahfai (out tour guide in hk) was waitin for us. From the journey back to Mongkok, ahfai brief us some intro to hk. 1st place we gonna visit is temple wong tai sin. Somehow outside the temple was full of fa lun gong banner as well as some member *performin* fa lun gong. I have a quick look on those small banner hangin around, all of them claimin hoe government of china use dirty trick to *harm* their member. Btw, fa lun gong are legal in hk but illegal in china and Malaysia.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~wong tai sin~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~wong tai sin~

Wong tai sin is well *developed* temple. Well, It*s aint that special so I start look around for anything that worth a snap. Apartment/building here are all builted high and tall. Everyone of these are very close to each other. I think resident there can even throw instant mee from one building to another. Haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~wong tai sin~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
resident A: B, u got extra instant mee?
resident B : Nah~ *throw*
resident A: *catchin* thank~

After wong tai sin, we went to lui yan gai *lady street*. I have my 1st taste of Curry fish ball. It*s a little bit too spicy for me, the fish ball also not taste THAT good. Various food can be found at those shop, chicken wing, shark fin, pork, beef, even those organ inside cow. I tried zhu geng yok (meat of pork*s neck). Taste very good~ hehe…

After lui ren gai, we headed for our dinner. As expected, all of us are very hungry and finish those dishes in just a blink of time.

After having our dinner, it*s time going to avenue of star *shing guang dai dou* . According to ahfai, they have this laser light show 8pm everyday. And because they are celeb labor week so we gonna have firework as well. Our tour guide ask us dun expect too much, it just some small/lousy firework.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
click picture to enlarge.
*move ya cursor to bottom right and click for actual size image*

Luckily I did bring my tripod with me. Well, I must said it’s a very good show, a entertain ones as well. The scene at the avenue are superb already, with the laser beam and firework, it make the whole city *alive*~! A very impressive view~!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the tallest building in hk (2nd firework from right), Two International Finance Centre.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
2nd tallest Central Plaza (2nd firework from left),

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
3rd tallest Bank of China (2nd from left). No firework form it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
10 of us~!

After the show, ahfai told us that the firework had change a lot since he watch it last time. Haha.. lucky. After the impressive laser beam/firework show, we have a look/preview on Lam Guai Fong. Why I said it’s a preview? Tourguide only allow us spend 30-45 minute there!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~party mood~

It’s a nice place to drink something thou~ a very nice place indeed. Btw, I was bz lookin for karena lam there but I only notice that she in Taiwan. AIKS..

Then, we headin to The peak to view the night scene of hk. Only half way up the hill, I already know why they call hk *pearl of the east*. The scene is already impress me ~!

Thank god, we have a clear view on hk that night. Normally it ’ s foggy, hehe.. we are lucky. It chill and very relaxin up there. 2 Thumb up~!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
click pics to enlarge.


After comin down form the peak, we go back to our hotel. Have some walk between miu gai *temple street*. And have a delicious dessert. Tired but an amazing 1st day of hk.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~yummy, yummy~
~start from left ZHA NA, manggo Sai mai lou, err.. forget d~

Comments

  1. Wah... your picture at Wong Tai Sin... nice body build up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. trev.. a picture speak thousand words...

    doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the luggage lost pic you looked slim!!

    and please post more pics soon la,
    since you're so free at home!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another trip in process. [edited]

Ethos, pathos, and logos

small effort, big satisfaction