
*Suprisely, cosmos still alive~!*
After getting some rest in 2 days, i'm start lookin around my pics that taken from hk and start performin some simple editing.
Ok, let start to share my HK trip from.. erhm.. packin up my stuff..
haha.. hell no..
let start with.. erhmm.. well.. it's 5 am now. I should get some sleep. So, it will be a introduction post~

STAY TUNE~
staying..tune with u
ReplyDeletemake sure you able to blog soon ya!
er
ReplyDeleteapparently the plane wing was dirty...
and hong kong quality is no better than KL's
ReplyDeleteand hong kong quality is no better than KL's
ReplyDeleteSome real nice pics u got there. Tell u, I had 8 landings and take offs on my flight home, and I missed them all, sleeping thru every single freakin one of them, muahaha. Envy u man. How to take ar those pics?
ReplyDeleteSarah: I will.. Coz i'm not u!! hahah.. dun worry~!
ReplyDeleteTrev: haha.. ya.. it's a small plane from china airlines, what do u expect? haha..
Zmin: The trick is erhmm.. well.. for me.. is because the stewardess is so pretty that i need to keep an eyes on her every minute.. that y i'm NOT sleeepin? kekkee
u look amazingly slim at pics huh?
ReplyDelete....or is it u learn new things at photoshop?
guahahahah
Ian: I'm slim~~ haha~ the pic is not after ps la
ReplyDeleteLydia: Thank, lydia~ i enjoy ya photography work too.. :D