F1 update
Ralf: 'Michael on brink of retirement'
"I don't believe that Michael will be driving for very much longer," Ralf told German newspaper Bild.
"He'll stay as long as he's having fun with it. The success in past years was obviously a lot of fun for him. He's not having that fun at the moment and I'm very anxious to see what will happen if it stays like that until the end of the season."
~Will Rossi take his seat? haha, but i doubt he will leave f1 in 2006. Anyway, f1 are prove to be more exciting when schumy and ferrari are off-form, hehe~
+++++
Did home advantage cost Jacques a point or two?
"Unfortunately, the car got stuck on the line and I lost a few places before I touched the back of Sato's car in the first corner," he said. "The front wing was slightly damaged and I had to come in for an unplanned pitstop. As this is my home race, there was a TV camera attached to the front of the car and the cables slowed the nose change procedure. It was pure bad luck I guess but we lost a lot of time."
~Then perhaps kimi should blame JV for suspension failure in euro gp. *Sigh*~
+++++
'We pay Fisi to race, not get pissed off'
Following his retirement from Sunday’s Canadian GP an angry Fisichella told ITV that he could easily have beaten his team-mate Fernando Alonso to the race victory if he had suffered a hydraulic problem on lap 34.
His team boss Briatore, though, has little sympathy for the Italian, saying that if he’s not with team he can always leave.
"We pay him to race, not get pissed off," Briatore told Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.
"If he doesn't like it, he can change teams."
~I dun wanna work with bosses like that. Bristone, dun over protecting alonso~! ~
"I don't believe that Michael will be driving for very much longer," Ralf told German newspaper Bild.
"He'll stay as long as he's having fun with it. The success in past years was obviously a lot of fun for him. He's not having that fun at the moment and I'm very anxious to see what will happen if it stays like that until the end of the season."
~Will Rossi take his seat? haha, but i doubt he will leave f1 in 2006. Anyway, f1 are prove to be more exciting when schumy and ferrari are off-form, hehe~
+++++
Did home advantage cost Jacques a point or two?
"Unfortunately, the car got stuck on the line and I lost a few places before I touched the back of Sato's car in the first corner," he said. "The front wing was slightly damaged and I had to come in for an unplanned pitstop. As this is my home race, there was a TV camera attached to the front of the car and the cables slowed the nose change procedure. It was pure bad luck I guess but we lost a lot of time."
~Then perhaps kimi should blame JV for suspension failure in euro gp. *Sigh*~
+++++
'We pay Fisi to race, not get pissed off'
Following his retirement from Sunday’s Canadian GP an angry Fisichella told ITV that he could easily have beaten his team-mate Fernando Alonso to the race victory if he had suffered a hydraulic problem on lap 34.
His team boss Briatore, though, has little sympathy for the Italian, saying that if he’s not with team he can always leave.
"We pay him to race, not get pissed off," Briatore told Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.
"If he doesn't like it, he can change teams."
~I dun wanna work with bosses like that. Bristone, dun over protecting alonso~! ~
duno it's because Renault is the direct rival of Mclaren now,
ReplyDeletebut i do feel more disgusting with Renault than Ferrari :P
I really don't mind Ferrari get on top again. But just pls, MS, don't speak those toooo humble words like
"Phew, interesting race, i was pushing hard, i almost miss that corner, wonderful race, i was afraid when i get stuck behind the car" etc etc
But i guess he won't say that anymore even he wins ;)