1st paper... done

Song of the day.
Elephant Love Medley by Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor. Moulin Rouge OST
Link Expired in 7dayz.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Original resolution here.

Finish my 1st paper 430pm just now. The paper was "suprisingly" ez, focus more on general knowledge then technical stuff. But still, not quite confident thou, as i need to write some crap to make up some story/theory. I think there is quite a lot of student who easily score an A, but not me. *as usual*

Anyway, i still kept my habit to wondering in exam room. I'm a guy that pathethic cant concentrating on one particular issue for a very long time. I need time slot to day dream. Haha, Dun be suprise if the person who sitting beside u close his exam paper just 30 minute and he look like he finish his paper. Spinning his pen, staring at nothing. Well, He just need a daydream slot like me. :P

+++++

Men seeking breast reductions, link to bbc here.

+++++

DEFINITIONS that you will need to know in 21st century, atleast.

Blogging - maintaining "an online journal or diary" (OED)

Podcasting - making audio files available online for "software to automatically download the files for listening at the user's convenience" (Wikipedia)

Metrosexual - someone whose habits and grooming are similar to "those considered typical of a fashionable, urban, homosexual man" (OED)

Flashmobbing - "when a crowd converges at a specific time and place, to participate in apparent random acts, and then dissipates" (Wikipedia)

Dogging - having sex with strangers in a public place. "Observers are encouraged, thus making dogging a form of exhibitionism" (Wikipedia)

Chav - people who are "uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour" (Wikipedia)

Happy Slapping - "The practice of slapping or punching somebody unsuspectedly and recording it with a camera phone." (Urban Dictionary)

Broadband - high speed internet access "typically capable of transmitting 512 kilobits per second (kbit/s)" (Wikipedia)

From bbc

++++++


Moulin rouge was the 1st Ewan McGregor movie for me. He just impress me in the movie, i believe now u can see him in almost every big movie. Star wars, big fish, the island. enjoy the song~

Elephant Love Medley
by Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor and Jamie Allen


Ewan: Love is a many splendoured thing, love, lifts us up where webelong, all you need is love.
Nicole: Please, don't start that again.
E: All you need is love.

N: A girl has got to eat.

E: All you need is love.
N: Or she'll end up on the streets.

E: All you need is love.
N: Love is just a game.

E: I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me.
N: The only way of loving me baby, is to pay a lovely fee

E: Just one night, give me just one night.
N: There's no way, cause you can't pay.

E: In the name of love, one night in the name of love.
N: You crazy fool, I won't give in to you.

E: Don't leave me this way, I can't survive, without your sweetlove, oh baby, don't leave me this way.
N: You'd think that people would have had enough of sillylove songs.
E: I look around me and I see, it isn't so, oh no.

N: Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs.

E: Well what's wrong with that, I'd like to know, cause here I go again!Love lifts us up where we belong, where the eagles fly, on a mountain high.
N: Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away for one happy day.

E: We could be heroes, just for one day.
N: You, you will be mean.
E: No I won't!

N: And I, I--I'll drink all the time.

E: We should be lovers.
N: We can't do that.
E: We should be lovers, and that's a fact.

N: Though nothing, will keep us together.

E: We could steal time...Just for one day.
Both: We could be heroes, for ever and ever.We could be heroes, for ever and ever. We could be heroes...
E: Just because I will always love you.

N: I can't help loving
E: you.
N:How wonderful life is...
Both: Now you're in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another trip in process. [edited]

Ethos, pathos, and logos

small effort, big satisfaction