What are you holding out for?
Song of the day. "this modern love" by Bloc Party.

original resolution here. *
Everything look set now. Thursday, I'm going to mmu cyberjaya campus for a egenting seminar. It only will finish up by 9+pm. Instead of going back to malacca, i plan to go back straight away. But then *according to my fren in cyber*, shuttle bus to kl is no longer service on 9pm+. So i just gonna overnite at his apartment and only leaving cyber at friday morning.
Not even thinking of driving my kancil back, rm30 per trip, 60 in total. I just cant lose money like this. What i have is time, what i do not have are money.
+++++
Just finish my french listening test today. Wasn't bad. I guess the french lec was in really gd mood. Even our group late for 20 minute, aiks...
Before the oral test, partner and i was really like stress out. Limited time to practice our conversation, it like someone tide up our tongue. We was like speaking arifcan sakai language. EH~ Eh~ AH ~ Ah~ la~ all kind of weird sound. *you can imagine that*
I fail to answer one of the question she ask, which suppose to mean "how old is your dad?". Pathetically, i forget what "dad" sound in french. I know she asking someone age. But, i duno who! And i said :"Je suis desolee" which mean i am sorry. I dun wanna my dad end up be 25 yrs old or even younger then me. It dun sound like papa or dad in any sense. it's père*french*.
*grin* anyhow, it still a relaxin and fun-packed oral test.
+++++

Happy birthday to you, bro. Continue keep yourself in good shape then.
+++++
*pics taken in redang 2 years ago. Wake up at 630am, hoping i can try my luck on sunrise. The sun did rise but it cover by thick cloud. Better luck next time.

original resolution here. *
Everything look set now. Thursday, I'm going to mmu cyberjaya campus for a egenting seminar. It only will finish up by 9+pm. Instead of going back to malacca, i plan to go back straight away. But then *according to my fren in cyber*, shuttle bus to kl is no longer service on 9pm+. So i just gonna overnite at his apartment and only leaving cyber at friday morning.
Not even thinking of driving my kancil back, rm30 per trip, 60 in total. I just cant lose money like this. What i have is time, what i do not have are money.
+++++
Just finish my french listening test today. Wasn't bad. I guess the french lec was in really gd mood. Even our group late for 20 minute, aiks...
Before the oral test, partner and i was really like stress out. Limited time to practice our conversation, it like someone tide up our tongue. We was like speaking arifcan sakai language. EH~ Eh~ AH ~ Ah~ la~ all kind of weird sound. *you can imagine that*
I fail to answer one of the question she ask, which suppose to mean "how old is your dad?". Pathetically, i forget what "dad" sound in french. I know she asking someone age. But, i duno who! And i said :"Je suis desolee" which mean i am sorry. I dun wanna my dad end up be 25 yrs old or even younger then me. It dun sound like papa or dad in any sense. it's père*french*.
*grin* anyhow, it still a relaxin and fun-packed oral test.
+++++

Happy birthday to you, bro. Continue keep yourself in good shape then.
+++++
*pics taken in redang 2 years ago. Wake up at 630am, hoping i can try my luck on sunrise. The sun did rise but it cover by thick cloud. Better luck next time.
wah..so large my face at ur bog ah..
ReplyDeletehaha..thanks Bro.