Those cat
I guess everyone know what and who is those FAMOUS thundercat. Well, come to my suprise, its still showing on tv2.

Haha.. Do u miss lion-o shouting for "thunder thunder thunder cat~~~ ho~~~" link here.
I miss that. CLASSIC.
but anyway, Either this cartoon had been a real sucess or as simply as tv2 trying to save some money by putting some old cartoom which i watched 15 yrs ago.
15 years~ gosh

Haha.. Do u miss lion-o shouting for "thunder thunder thunder cat~~~ ho~~~" link here.
I miss that. CLASSIC.
but anyway, Either this cartoon had been a real sucess or as simply as tv2 trying to save some money by putting some old cartoom which i watched 15 yrs ago.
15 years~ gosh
You can find more resources here.
ReplyDeletehttp://thundercats.vpga.com
more resources here too
ReplyDeletehttp://trevesco.blogspot.com/2005/06/thundercats-car2.html
that means Proton copied a logo which appeared more than 10 years ago.
haha.. indeed..
ReplyDelete