Voice SMS by maxis/hotlink
Sending of Voice SMS
Q1. How do I send a Voice SMS?
Key in **[recipient's][e.g.] and press call/send button. Then follow the voice prompts to record your message up to 30 seconds and hang up.
Q2. Can I cancel Voice SMS if I do not want it to be sent?
Press 7 to cancel your message before the 30 seconds is finished.
Q3. What happens if the recipient does not answer the Voice SMS?
If the recipient does not answer the call for the 1st time, they will receive another call in 15 minutes.
Q4. How do I know whether the recipient has listened to the Voice SMS?
You will be notified via SMS whether the message is received.
Retrieval of Voice SMS
Q5. How will the recipient identify Voice SMS call on the handphone?
The +60** symbol is used to identify the call as Voice SMS.
Q6. What happens if the Hotlink/Maxis recipient does not pick up the Voice SMS call after two attempts?
The Hotlink/Maxis recipient will receive a SMS to retrieve the message via *1*.
Q7. What happens if the other operator recipients do not pick up the Voice SMS after two attempts?The other operator recipients will not be able to listen to the message sent, and the message will be deleted.
Q8. How do I retrieve the received messages or Voice SMS Inbox messages?You can retrieve the inbox voice messages via *1*. This short code is applicable to Maxis customers only.
Q9. What are the commands to rewind or skip to next message during the *1* session?
To rewind, press 1. To skip to next message, press 3.
Voice SMS Charges
Q10. How am I charged for sending Voice SMS to Hotlink/Maxis recipients?You are charged at RM0.10 per message.
Q11. How am I charged for sending multiple Voice SMS to Hotlink/Maxis recipients?If you are sending to 10 persons (who are Hotlink/Maxis customers), you will be charged at RM0.10 for every message sent (Hotlink/Maxis customers).
Q12. How am I charged for sending Voice SMS to other operators' recipients?
You will be charged RM0.20 per message.
Q13. How am I charged for replying to Voice SMS?You will be charged RM0.10 per reply. This is only applicable to Hotlink/Maxis customers.
Q14. Am I charged for the retrieval of messages in Voice SMS Inbox?
No. It is free of charge.
Q15. Am I charged for downloading the Voice SMS Application?
No. It is free of charge.
Q16. Am I charged for the GPRS session when I send to many people using Voice SMS application?
The GPRS session is free of charge.
Voice SMS Storage
Q17. How many voice messages can I store in Voice SMS Inbox?
You can store up to 5 messages at any one time for a period of 7 days. Upon receiving the 6 messages, your older stated message will be deleted.
source
Q1. How do I send a Voice SMS?
Key in **[recipient's][e.g.] and press call/send button. Then follow the voice prompts to record your message up to 30 seconds and hang up.
Q2. Can I cancel Voice SMS if I do not want it to be sent?
Press 7 to cancel your message before the 30 seconds is finished.
Q3. What happens if the recipient does not answer the Voice SMS?
If the recipient does not answer the call for the 1st time, they will receive another call in 15 minutes.
Q4. How do I know whether the recipient has listened to the Voice SMS?
You will be notified via SMS whether the message is received.
Retrieval of Voice SMS
Q5. How will the recipient identify Voice SMS call on the handphone?
The +60** symbol is used to identify the call as Voice SMS.
Q6. What happens if the Hotlink/Maxis recipient does not pick up the Voice SMS call after two attempts?
The Hotlink/Maxis recipient will receive a SMS to retrieve the message via *1*.
Q7. What happens if the other operator recipients do not pick up the Voice SMS after two attempts?The other operator recipients will not be able to listen to the message sent, and the message will be deleted.
Q8. How do I retrieve the received messages or Voice SMS Inbox messages?You can retrieve the inbox voice messages via *1*. This short code is applicable to Maxis customers only.
Q9. What are the commands to rewind or skip to next message during the *1* session?
To rewind, press 1. To skip to next message, press 3.
Voice SMS Charges
Q10. How am I charged for sending Voice SMS to Hotlink/Maxis recipients?You are charged at RM0.10 per message.
Q11. How am I charged for sending multiple Voice SMS to Hotlink/Maxis recipients?If you are sending to 10 persons (who are Hotlink/Maxis customers), you will be charged at RM0.10 for every message sent (Hotlink/Maxis customers).
Q12. How am I charged for sending Voice SMS to other operators' recipients?
You will be charged RM0.20 per message.
Q13. How am I charged for replying to Voice SMS?You will be charged RM0.10 per reply. This is only applicable to Hotlink/Maxis customers.
Q14. Am I charged for the retrieval of messages in Voice SMS Inbox?
No. It is free of charge.
Q15. Am I charged for downloading the Voice SMS Application?
No. It is free of charge.
Q16. Am I charged for the GPRS session when I send to many people using Voice SMS application?
The GPRS session is free of charge.
Voice SMS Storage
Q17. How many voice messages can I store in Voice SMS Inbox?
You can store up to 5 messages at any one time for a period of 7 days. Upon receiving the 6 messages, your older stated message will be deleted.
source
Comments
Post a Comment