I cant get in sleep til 5am something yesterday. BORED. but anyway i do get some sleep when the rooster of my neighour start making noise... then i had a dream....
*********I had quit my degree and went back to secondary school to study form 5 again. It was fun at 1st but the stupid teacher come in and keep asking me where is my homework! I pissed off.. coz i dint do... hahaa.. then i said : " hey.. i quit my degree and come here for your class and u expect me to hand-in ya homework also?"
Then somehow.. we ponteng and arrive in some island. In the dream, my fren are used to ponteng and come to this island to diving but is my 1st time! So my fren ( obviously they are librarian and pusat sumber, i remember their dress in green) was kinda of laughing at me becase it my 1st time. I was a little bit nervous but i'm doing as good as they are. There is a small volcano at the bottom of the sea. So it kinda of warm rather then freezy. And our task was to identify how many volcano in the bottom of that particular area. The scene was really nice, there aint any coral or reef there but some volcano. amaze me thou.
Anyway, i wake up at 9am and went for my breakfest. let's hope i can get some good sleep tonite.:)
Hahaha!! I used to have the same dream also!
ReplyDeletebut it's the return to form 5 larh!
wow, swimming as well ? geng! :D
ReplyDeleteHaha.. Hey. trev. since we are not gonna meet in future 6 month.. let meet u in dream then.. :P
ReplyDeletewhen u will be free?