It gonna be a long post. So, take ya time. This few days had been a really special one. It special not because Brenda or me having birthday, but so many things happen. Some are definitely not good news and some are the others way round. Some will remain secret and some doesn't.
Gathering with Primary Classmate
I think this is happen 2 day ago, zhimin and Cageon (my primary classmate-- Li Xue Fu) invite me into their msn conference. So, this guy- Cageon send a link said he gonna host a net radio in 12am later. Wao, a DJ? Haha.. but too bad I using dial-up. Thing getting really laggy, so I request Cageon for a 24kbps radio instead of 48. Thank to his IIS support team, I get my 24kbps radio in just a minute! So basicly, he is sort of "zhong toh zhu" in this tin-ha radio but he din usually host the show as he need to work. There was 8 or 9 dj working as hobbies currently and they all hongkie. Anyway, we were chating about all primary school stuff, this and that blablabla . So this Cageon dedicated some song for us and talking about his primary school while on the air. Somehow in middle of the show, he get so touch or sad (no idea) by remember something. But anyway, thank for invite us for yours show and those song for us. He even play twin CNY song! It's hari raya not CNY.. k? After the show, I was busy finding some primary school contacts, from friendster and also asking from zhimin and Cageon.
What surprises me there is a gal who name tsaoyee in zhimin friend list. Tsaoyee is one of Joan best fren. And Joan was study the same diploma course with me. What a small world? I double confirm with zhimin with where this tsaoyee form and blablabla. Wao.. it really a small world! So, I msg joan in msn and tell her about this. And four of us (zhimin, joan, tsaoyee, and me) have a conference in msn. Zhimin and Tsaoyee is roommate for 1 yrs++ d! haha..
That nite was really special, I meet some primary school fren which lost contact like age ago. And somehow, fren relation get to link here and there. Btw, Cageon is organize a gathering when I'm having holiday soon. Really looking for that!
24th & 26th final exam
My final exam will be fall on 24th and 26th. It about a week later. And I had to be back on 28th morning or noon… as sarah said she wanna celeb her birthday 28th or 29th. Then I will have 3 week holiday. My Christmas will be celeb in mlk anyway.
From Zero to Zero
As I said earlier in my blog. I din really learn much thing. Another 2 month is wasted. In fact, I always waste another month by month. Haha, I just like to whine! I haven start my study yet! Too much chatting and crap this few week. Well, but atleast I'm going for sport the whole week! Everyday! Monday, Tuesday, Friday playing badminton with engine fren in kidsport. Wednesday and Thursday playing tennis with danny. Am I any slimmer? Definitely no.. It takes a lot of motivation to slim down naturally. (Sarah is using technology and blablabla) Haha..
Why zero to zero? Zzzzzz.. I dun wanna explain d.. lazy.. haha.. but I think a person should always be pushing in no matter what he/she do. Maybe not to the limit but u had to keep pushing. You had to always motivated yaself and dun ever find some lame excuse to slow u down.(I'm talking to me myself).
I always find lame excuse for it. Rain la, hot la, holiday la, Library not open la, dun have note la… blablabla.. lots.. haha.. that y I have poor time management. And in future 2 week time, I hope I can less online and blogging. If any of you see me blogging lot, and keep doing those magazine cover stuff. Believe me, I gonna get c this sem. Sheryl is quite good in stop blogging and doing her job.. izzit? Hahaa.. atleast she always said she is f*cking bz with those project in her blog.
Tell you what, although I said lot that I must be motivated and study.. blablabla.. I just talk cock…. At least I feel better when I promise myself to work hard. But it always a empty promise.. ALWAYS!
Some of my fren is not having some great moment now. I do wanna wish them all the best and keep on your good work. It will paid off someday!
Gathering with Primary Classmate
I think this is happen 2 day ago, zhimin and Cageon (my primary classmate-- Li Xue Fu) invite me into their msn conference. So, this guy- Cageon send a link said he gonna host a net radio in 12am later. Wao, a DJ? Haha.. but too bad I using dial-up. Thing getting really laggy, so I request Cageon for a 24kbps radio instead of 48. Thank to his IIS support team, I get my 24kbps radio in just a minute! So basicly, he is sort of "zhong toh zhu" in this tin-ha radio but he din usually host the show as he need to work. There was 8 or 9 dj working as hobbies currently and they all hongkie. Anyway, we were chating about all primary school stuff, this and that blablabla . So this Cageon dedicated some song for us and talking about his primary school while on the air. Somehow in middle of the show, he get so touch or sad (no idea) by remember something. But anyway, thank for invite us for yours show and those song for us. He even play twin CNY song! It's hari raya not CNY.. k? After the show, I was busy finding some primary school contacts, from friendster and also asking from zhimin and Cageon.
What surprises me there is a gal who name tsaoyee in zhimin friend list. Tsaoyee is one of Joan best fren. And Joan was study the same diploma course with me. What a small world? I double confirm with zhimin with where this tsaoyee form and blablabla. Wao.. it really a small world! So, I msg joan in msn and tell her about this. And four of us (zhimin, joan, tsaoyee, and me) have a conference in msn. Zhimin and Tsaoyee is roommate for 1 yrs++ d! haha..
That nite was really special, I meet some primary school fren which lost contact like age ago. And somehow, fren relation get to link here and there. Btw, Cageon is organize a gathering when I'm having holiday soon. Really looking for that!
24th & 26th final exam
My final exam will be fall on 24th and 26th. It about a week later. And I had to be back on 28th morning or noon… as sarah said she wanna celeb her birthday 28th or 29th. Then I will have 3 week holiday. My Christmas will be celeb in mlk anyway.
From Zero to Zero
As I said earlier in my blog. I din really learn much thing. Another 2 month is wasted. In fact, I always waste another month by month. Haha, I just like to whine! I haven start my study yet! Too much chatting and crap this few week. Well, but atleast I'm going for sport the whole week! Everyday! Monday, Tuesday, Friday playing badminton with engine fren in kidsport. Wednesday and Thursday playing tennis with danny. Am I any slimmer? Definitely no.. It takes a lot of motivation to slim down naturally. (Sarah is using technology and blablabla) Haha..
Why zero to zero? Zzzzzz.. I dun wanna explain d.. lazy.. haha.. but I think a person should always be pushing in no matter what he/she do. Maybe not to the limit but u had to keep pushing. You had to always motivated yaself and dun ever find some lame excuse to slow u down.(I'm talking to me myself).
I always find lame excuse for it. Rain la, hot la, holiday la, Library not open la, dun have note la… blablabla.. lots.. haha.. that y I have poor time management. And in future 2 week time, I hope I can less online and blogging. If any of you see me blogging lot, and keep doing those magazine cover stuff. Believe me, I gonna get c this sem. Sheryl is quite good in stop blogging and doing her job.. izzit? Hahaa.. atleast she always said she is f*cking bz with those project in her blog.
Tell you what, although I said lot that I must be motivated and study.. blablabla.. I just talk cock…. At least I feel better when I promise myself to work hard. But it always a empty promise.. ALWAYS!
Some of my fren is not having some great moment now. I do wanna wish them all the best and keep on your good work. It will paid off someday!
haha.. Kuang Yew.. i thought who is architect.. confuse me.. haha.. anyway..thank for visit my blog~
ReplyDeleteWeiHan: I am not as hardworking as what you think..I've got something hide behind it..HAHA!
ReplyDeleteCharleston: don't worry, you'll get a good result in this sem!
ReplyDeletefor those who always blame for not study and being lazy, they're actually not! i believe you're working hard for what you're doing..! And we shall always giveing supports to our friends instead of being sarcastic that you think it might be the way to motivate ur friends...*hints hintS*
Cheer uP!! ;D
Anyway, you'll get good result coz i believe that u are smart. btw, my excuses are: sick la, food la, going out la...
ReplyDelete;)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete