Yes! I'm working on my assignment again. After submiting this project monday. I only left one more assignment to complete. Both of it is a Data Mining assignment which data mining means finding the hidden knowledge froma large database/dataset.I wake up today about 2pm++ when i receive sms from danny. Danny is working really hard on his fyp and he asking me something about Marcomedia Dreamweaver.So, i had to wake up and teach him throu online. But u know, it always dificult to teach something online especially teaching a software.

Yesterday
Me(4:47:44 AM): layout view also.. standard.. expanded .. layout...in the layout bar
unplugs (4:48:37 AM): ok, then?
Me (4:48:42 AM): then ceside the layout.. u will c a green box and there is a blue box besides it, right? then use the blue 1
unplugs (4:48:51 AM): now in layout mode
Me (4:48:55 AM): call layout cell.. then u draw a layout cell la.. then.. u put ya button inside the layout cell
unplugs (4:50:12 AM): put button d...then?
Me (4:50:25 AM): then u can drag anywhere u wan.. right? and of course u cant drag where u din have table.. so.. basiclly all your thing build on this cell and table thing
unplugs (4:51:16 AM): u mean drag the button or layout cell?
Me (4:51:23 AM): layoutcell
unplugs (4:51:42 AM): Ooooo.... ok ok.... means everybutton that I wan to put in all throw into different layout cell is it?
Me (4:52:14 AM): yup
unplugs (4:52:48 AM): Oo.. then the green 1 ?
Me (4:53:23 AM): it's a larger table.. once u have cell.. they create table for u..it just like excel.. u create table then inside table u have cell
unplugs (4:53:40 AM): then the layout table can I put frame in it?
Me (4:53:49 AM): nope...u can put table in frame... not frame in table
unplugs (4:54:36 AM): means I have to create frame 1st?
Me (4:54:49 AM): confuse?wait..like this..both way also can..coz when u add in frame.. u add in a new page.. so.. u had to put new table in new frame..that it...2 independent page
unplugs (4:55:40 AM): Ooo.. ok... get it... then later if u free... come teach me also.. hahaa
Me (4:56:21 AM): later? when wor.. haha
unplugs (4:56:47 AM): haha.... I mean after wake up after lunch... before dinner
Me (4:58:03 AM): ehmm..k ar
unplugs (4:59:42 AM): haha...

Today
Me (2:00:54 PM): 4pm okay mah? coz i wanna finish the data mining 1st
unplugs (2:00:58 PM): YEAH BABE

(unplugs=danny)
notice that i had to use 10minute for a simple table and cell thing.. but anyway.. i enjoy sharing some of my knowledge. I said some because i'm only willing to share the knowledge that i really comfirm with. Thing i haven experience and excel in it.else I would direct to another ppl who is much more capable.

It's 11pm d..I will stop blogging right now and get back to my work. Else i will be working til early morning.

I already have something to said in my mind about my next blog topic. hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another trip in process. [edited]

Ethos, pathos, and logos

small effort, big satisfaction