BLOG

I been inactive in blogging this few week. The main reason is i dun have photoshop with me. Yes, trev did burn to me but the k*y generator only generate one of the s*erial key instead of two. Maybe i'm too stupid to install a simple software.. haha.. Plan to call trev about how is his work and asking this software issue but been delayed 2 and half day.

+++++ +++++ +++++

+++++ +++++ +++++

Car

I have my kancil in malacca now. Which is nice to have a car. Well, the petrol gas will sure burn a hole in my pocket if i doesn't plan my expense properly. So, Whenever the weather is not too chilling and sunny hot, i'm gonna be riding my bike.

I been thinking of buying a mp3/cd player fit into my car. I asked my bro about it, well, look like a mp3/cd player is too expensive for me. It cost atleast rm600+. look like i gonna settle down with my cassette and radio. Btw, anyone have nice cassette album to share/spare? haha.. Casette, video tape is really a history now.

+++++ +++++ +++++

+++++ +++++ +++++

Passport

I went to renew my passport on monday morning. of course, i drive my car. it's way to cold to be on bike. I wake up at 800am, dressup, put some makeup *kd* and i reached there about 850pm. So, i expect i will spend 2 hour there so i only feed the parking machine rm1.20. But who know, the traffic police came and saman me at 1053am.

My 1st car saman. It not gonna cost much *rm30* but it still not worth to get a saman like this. GGGrrrr.. anyway, the passport cost me rm300 + photo rm7.

Handed my passport to keat yesterday in order to fax to travel agent for the visa.

+++++ +++++ +++++

+++++ +++++ +++++


Swim, and swim and swim

I love swimming. It's relaxing. The best thing about swimming is i dun had to wash my shirt after sport. well, i really pissed off coz i'm so tired after sport and preparing myself for a relaxing shower. but still i need to wash my clothes.

I went swimming yesterday again, with keat. We just simply swim and swim about non-stop. After roughly calculate the distance, we are satisfy with our 800+- meter distance.


Both of our leg is so lempek, and tiring. luckily i still have the strenght to step on clutch. II gonna swim again later. Yes!


+++++ +++++ +++++

wondering what picture did i post?
it's the next movie by Keanu Reeves.
http://movies.go.com/moviesdynamic/movies/movie?id=655522
chk out the trailer.. freakin cool!

+++++ +++++ +++++

Comments

  1. I shall give you a ring tonight. Before that, you could asked Sarah as well -- she installed it successfully :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. -- that's because i've forgotten how that keygen works at the moment -_-...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another trip in process. [edited]

Ethos, pathos, and logos

small effort, big satisfaction