It 's a week of mixture feeling. Generally, those assignment and never-ending test just almost took all of my time. And that make me really moody. I 'm worry all the time.

BUT... just as i said, it 's a week of mixture feeling. Life is wonderful with miracle and surprise happen here and there.

+++++ +++++ +++++

First of all, a big thank to my 5th uncle in US. Every time he comes back from US, he just changed my life. For last year, I had myself a PDA. For this year, he gave me a K700i and my brand new Lumix Panasonic FZ20 digital camera. Something that seem so nice that only could happen in my dream had become a reality.

Yes, my bro had bought the camera for me in SungeiWang. Thank you, bro. The whole package sum a total RM2450 with beg/screen protector/512 scandisk sd. I want a camera that belongs to me so bad since secondary school. So excited about it. I really do.

+++++ +++++ +++++

I feel bad whenever me myself not doing what I suppose to do. What i suppose to do is definitely study, study and study. It the only ultimate task for me right now. And to be frank, it look bad and I felt guilty now. I was in intense pressure but thank god there is always some small little thing and sweet frens to lift me up again. Even my bro call me up in mid-night just for chitchat (which is odd to me). And if Sarah trying to motivate me by daring me, she success. Trevo gave some advice which lead to diff perception and he suggest I should pray, so I did.

I give thank for everything god gave me and i realized how a blessed person i am. Going for f1 racing free for the 3rd years, have a family that would put confident on me, have a great bunch of frens, have my own transport (small one thou), slept well , eat well, no real worry on money matters, still able to own what I want (eventually). And there is all sort of thing that boosts me up. Good enough for a bastard like me.

+++++ +++++ +++++

I am going to HK/Shuzhen trip on 6th of May along with my fren in MMU. We name it as graduation trip but only one of us is grad soon, it just a excuse to travel. By naming this graduation trip, i believe my mum will partially sponsor me. It a trick. But if this dint happen, I can still be self-sponsor. I am concern of spend too much money when knowing myself not performing in academic. But after comfirming the trip, I am so excited with the trip, caring my new camera around, having great food. *wink*

+++++ +++++ +++++

Last but not least, I hope that my struggle will come to an end in real soon. Life is a rollercoaster anyway. *wink*

Comments

  1. Push hard for your exam la...

    then enjoy hard for your trip also la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your study life now...You'll definitely miss it when u come out to work..really...I play hard when I was studying too..As long as you make urself absolutely no regrets in the future...then I think it should be alright..Gambateh in ur studies and also in having fun !!!! *Hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all...congratulation...coz u finally get the camera u dream for...now u can put more n more photo at ur blog to share wif us...study is very important...since so many ppl oledi giv u advice n support...so no need for me to repeat here...emmm...just wanna remind u again...get atlease cgpa 3.0 n above...u can find urself more easy to get a jobs when grad...dun b like me...failure sample...wah...goin to HK...oso din count me oso ah...how much for tat trip?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. trev: Yup.. i should push hard.. thank..

    Sheryl: Haha... play hard and study hard.. yeah.. haha.. i think i gonna miss the day i in mlk when i back to kl.. hehe

    sumz: ya.. a camera for me, at last. the whole hk trip is about 1170. so.. plus some pocket money, here and there.. about rm2000..
    u did ask u b4. u said u gonna work? ar cheh...

    Thank everyone for ya word. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. no worry,
    after u nagging and complaining
    u still know wat u need and want for ur future!
    As long as u share it's always no problem in the end! *winks*

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another trip in process. [edited]

Ethos, pathos, and logos

small effort, big satisfaction