
This is what on my mind currently. Lady and gentlemen, i present you Panasonic Lumix FZ20. It look good to me, 12X zoom, f2.8 throu out the 38- 456 zoom. Lumix/leica lense. The best price i can get is RM2250 for body. then add on RM100 for 256sd card or 180 for 512sd. If anyone of you just happen to visit camera shop, do me a favour ask the price for me then. Hopefully i bring along to Sepang international Circuit. *finger cross*
I'm totally refresh after a good sleep and a nice dream. Well, dream doesn't make me tired.. haha..
na beh, thats the 'lollipop' for me already!
ReplyDeletearghh.. i wanna to get myself a nice camera too, but aint working..
no salary, yet my father is not Lee Kah Sing.. forget it! just save up to buy when i have a high pay job
btw : hope u can buy too, and lemme experience it!
Aiks.. it's a pain for me too. Everyday i had to "borrow" my bro camera..
ReplyDeletehopefully i'll get the right choice la..
btw, not sure gona bring this camera like what sarah did. It too bulky.. but.. overall, im excited about it. Looking forward for it
Hey..I can ask the price for you..I know a camera shop where I and Trevor bought our camera from. He always give us fair price...Anyway, I think its too big for you to bring the camera with you everyday although its powerful. But the decision is up to you..
ReplyDeleteHaha.. Thank.. make sure u tell me where the place.
ReplyDelete